2007-05-24

The volunteers' excursion


It's an exciting excursion once a year, and we all looked forward. But it's a rainy day that it's not stopped raining. It sounded not good and disappointing. In fact, I had a good time. In the morning, it's the time to do the colored glaze by yourself. My works looked like doing by children in the kindergarten…haha! We barbecued as lunch at noon, and there were a lot of food to eat , something like roast chicken, toast, meat, sausages, and so on…yummy~~ In the afternoon, we put on the raincoat to play the group activities. It was very cool and our volunteer's spirit is aggressive. Before we went to hospital, I got something like lavender, a toy which is a fake butterfly, my colored glaze, a cute Doraemon which my name was on. I really had a good time and felt tired!


I got a lavender..it's difficult to cultivate...




A cute Doraemon which my name was on, I like it!!



It's the first time to put on the raincoat to play the group activities.It's very cool!

I did the colored glaze by yourself,and looked like doing by children in the kindergarten.

1 comment:

zic said...

Bella is a very conscientious volunteer. I think you did a good job,and the colored glaze is fascinating.