2007-05-15

The aikido contest


Wow~It's my first time to attend the aikido contest.It let me nervous and excited.We woke up early and went to the competition arena by taxi.The taxi driver drove up to 80 km/hr on Cing Shan Road. It's very cool experience.When we got there, I had to be a administrator on a sign-in desk.There were many the old and the young child,but a senior member isn't disparity in age.So,you learn the aikido in the early age, you have a big chance to be a senior.In the beginning, the children who are under the age of fourteen years performed the skills of aikido.They were so cute and lovely.After the contest was over, we got most the half prizes and our teacher looked like very happy.But I was so not skillful that I couldn't get the prize.The Aikido of Chang Gung University is a nice and excellent club!

1 comment:

zic said...

Bella's group got very high grade in this contest. Although they didn't get the prize, they still did a good job.