2007-05-03

I like my roommates

I’m a hot temperament and irritability person. When I was in a bad mood, I would hurt your hearts.But I felt not good and blamed myself after the event. Thank you that you guys tolerate my bad things.And I admit my place being at sixes and sevens ,if somebody could tolerate it ,I would clean out as soon as possible.
Although we have different school clubs and interests, we still go and live together.I’m so lucky that we could live happily.I like you guys .^^






She is my roommate A--Wanlin










She is my roomate C--Ann







She is my rommate D--Jessica
They went to Sin Jhuang to delicious and cheap food, I couldn't go with them.It is too bad.Thank for Echo's photos.

1 comment:

zic said...

your roomate are all very friendly and interesting. I know that they are treating you as a good friend. You are such a lucky girl. Cherish them and have fun in your dorm time^^".