2007-06-04

An anniversary of WLEF

We celebrated an anniversary of World Leadership Education Foundation which is established in 2000.The site of a conference is in the National Tsing Hua University.There are a lot of administrative divisions such like Taipei, Sinjhu, Taoyuan, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Pingtung and so on. In the morning, it's an opening ceremony which the beginning of this a wonderful day. And then, we attended to have a tug-of-war. Even though we didn't win the first prize, we really did our best. After lunch time, we visited many topic exhibition centers. I think it's useful to be a love volunteer and how to help people who need. Especially, it's a short firm ”FREE HUNGS” in U.S.A person took a sign ”FREE HUNGS” and hoped someone to gave a hug. At first, no body took notice of him. Little by little, when somebody did hug him, and a lot of people tried to give. I thought we need the person is like him and all of the hearts full with love. And then, we sang the song together and gave hugs to a lot of people. I really was moved and wanted to let my friend know what I learned!






p.s. I found there are many cute squirrels in Tsing Hua University whose scenic sights are more beautiful than Chang Gung University are.

1 comment:

zic said...

This anniversary was meaningful and gave us many thoughts. The friends of meditation club are so nice and full of love. By the way, the schoolyard of Tsing Hua universaty is so beautiful. I even more dreamed to be one student of Tsing Hua, but I waked up immediately.. haha